This week on the LOS Cast , I talk with Dr David Baxter, Associate Professor of Innovation at Southampton Business School on the impact of remote / telework on organisations and individuals.
You can watch the full cast here: https://youtu.be/kIOqLKIYbxw
In this talk you will learn:
• How does it impact organisations
• The human contact element of remote work
• Digital Nomad Visa for travelling work
• Recruitment platform for nomads
• The impact of gigs & freelance work
• Onboarding cost of recruitment to
• Holiday and remote working
• Ghost work in AI & Tech company
• The changing landscape of work with remote working
• The global recruitment benefit
• The value of getting people in the same location
• The Cabinet office guideline PAS 3000 for remote working.
• And finally the impact of tele /remote work on the individuals.. it is good or bad?
#work # #workforce #loscast #careerdevelopment #workplace #futureofwork #careertransition #leadershipdevelopment #wellbeing